Saturday, August 14, 2004

Yawn!

Went to Dylon`s hse with Derrick today. Had a BAD sense of direction, and as Derrick hasn`t gone there b4, I was supposed to be leading her. So we went rounds and rounds and rounds before finally finding her block. So stupid of me. Waitd for her to finish her tuition. Then we went to fetch Devon.

Ate lunch at her hse. So yummy!! Ate till my tummy was bloatd. Lol. Had ice cream too. So we on the com.....................

Lelin met us later on to jogg at NYJC. They wantd to train their 2.4km on Monday. Was soo lazy to run. Jac and Duane came later on, so seven of us went to NYJC together. Ran 1 round before giving up. Playd netball. We traind together, it was kinda fun. But many peeps were like, staring at us train there. Kinda malu-ating. Went to Macs with Jac for dinner.

Pesta Sukan tomorrow!!!! arghh......!! I`m SO sure I`m gonna screw things upp tomorrow. NOt that I`m pessimistic or whatever but it`s just that I have THAT feeling. Hope everything would be fine tomorrow for me. I`m already prepared for the worst to happen. Hope tomorrow`s weather would be fine. NO sun and NO rain. Best. Hope I don`t screw things up. Hope that the tall gurl from rgs is not playing against us.

[j a * 9]


8/14/2004 09:56:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com